Monday 24 March 2008

Architecture Association

During Lionel's visit to UK in January , i had meet up twice with him.
So happy to see him here. :-)
This is the first meeting when joyce is still in Uk. We meet up in
London and have dinner at a japanese restaurant.
Oh ya! And with Lionel's sister and her friend.Then we went for shopping¬ I was looking for a luggage.
This picture was taken at Piccadilly Circus.
The reaction of the women in the picture is dam funny!>.<
This is the 2nd meeting... I had a tutorial with my tutor at the RIBA library in the afternoon, so I decided to meet up with him again B4 he go back to Singapore.We decided to visit Architecture Association. Roof terrace. I had saw the shelter in AA's website.
It is design by student...Cool ah¬
I think what behind the window is the studio.

looking down at the workshop.
We did not enter to the studio, just pretended to be AA students walking around.
But the sense/ atmosphere of architecture is strong in the school.

In the afternoon, we went for the tutorial¬ The old man is my tutor and others are my unit mates.

Huge LCD TV! Not just a LCD TV, it is a touch screen LCD TV connect with PC!
Dam rich sia, RIBA!







No comments: